Service, Maintenance, LOLER, PUWER, Installations & Repair
Beds, Baths, Hoists, stairlifts, Sluices, plinths.
As part of a maintenance agreement we will:
- Keep your inventory in tip top condition,
- Carry out servicing and LOLER / PUWER at agreed intervals,
- Attend breakdowns within 2 hours 24/7
- Meet agreed Key performance indicators
- Reports will be supplied including inventory, condition, and location
- You will have access to your own customer portal. (We have an open information policy).
- Save you money
Our contracts department carefully monitors the costs of all aspects of work undertaken. Once we have been awarded a maintenance contract and ensured that all apparatus is up to our high standard of operation (and not just fit-for-purpose), we will demonstrate that costs are consistently reduced year-on-year — resulting in real and substantial savings.
An advantage of our independence and having no ties to manufacturers or distributors is that we can purchase the most appropriate equipment for you from the most reliable and trusted manufacturers. This is not a guess. We maintain every manufacturers equipment so know what’s what when it comes to durability and reliability.
The preferred method of servicing and maintenance from both Caretech perspective and that of the customer is clearly the contracted maintenance agreement. We appreciate your commitment and economies of scale pricing keeps your budget under control. Caretech operates 24/7 and offer full emergency callout cover to all contracted clients.
Installation and removal specialists for Hoists, Through Floor/Stair Lifts, Sluices and Assisted Baths.
Click through to our product category pages:
- Sara Stedy Standing Aid
- Oxford Upstand Standing Aid
- Liko Sabina 200 Standing Aid
- Oxford Advance Mobile Hoist
- Oxford Mini Mobile Hoist
- Oxford Midi Mobile Hoist
- Liko Viking L Mobile Hoist
- Liko Viking M Mobile Hoist
- Reval Caprice Variable Height Bath