Caretech UK Ltd has built up a vast expertise in the Repair, Maintenance and Installation of a wide variety of equipment, and has come to be recognised by Manufacturers, Suppliers and Health Authorities for the standards to which we perform. Caretech is currently ranked number one by the NHS Supply Chain for the service and maintenance of hoists beds, stair lifts, baths and bath-lifters.
As an accredited service agent for most companies manufacturing the product ranges shown, we can undertake Repair, Maintenance and Modification of all their product ranges.
We employ only fully trained Engineers who are able to carry out repairs and maintenance to a wide range of equipment. Regular training is undertaken both in-house and with original equipment manufacturers.
Electrical Portable Appliance Testing can be carried out in order to conform to local and IEE regulations and batteries can be Discharge Tested to give accurate capacity information and fault finding.
At Caretech UK Ltd we use a computerised record system able to give accurate historical information including Product type, Serial numbers, Condition, Location, and Costs together with the usual detailed Service records, Site Log reports and Certification details.
As an approved NHS contractor, we are well used to the requirements of Estates, Maintenance & Supplies Departments and we are able to tailor our services to the individual requirements of each site.
We specialise in maintenance contracts including full emergency cover or 'one off’ repair / maintenance orders can be undertaken. Where appropriate all necessary Safety Tests can be carried out and Certification provided.
With vast industry experience and excellent contacts with manufacturers, we have accumulated a detailed library of manufacturer specifications and service information. In addition, a wide knowledge of necessary spare parts has been gained and most are held on stock for immediate use.
As a leading company in the assistive technology sector, Caretech UK Ltd and its employees are committed throughout the Company’s business processes to protect and respect the environment, ensure responsible use of natural, finite, resources and minimise negative impacts on the local, regional and global environment. In pursuit of this commitment to pollution prevention, we will: -
- Ensure continual improvement of the company’s environmental performance by regular reviews and monitoring.
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation, codes of practice and other standards to which the company subscribes.
- Identify key environmental aspects, set targets and through continuous improvement, avoid, reduce or control such aspects wherever reasonably practicable.
- Use energy, materials and natural resources efficiently and in a more sustainable manner.
- Train company staff in aspects of environmental management which relate to the remit of their delegated responsibilities.
- Provide relevant and practical information, instruction and training to anyone working on our behalf whose operations can or may have a significant impact on the environment.
All of the staff and employees of Caretech UK Ltd understand and support this policy, and actively contributes to continual improvement of our service to the customers whilst at the same time improving environmental performance.
Mr A P Mears